kichha sudeepa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kichha sudeepa

This forum exclusively for sudeepa & his Fans

You are not connected. Please login or register

Puneeth Powerful give back to Prasad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Puneeth Powerful give back to Prasad Empty Puneeth Powerful give back to Prasad Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:54 am

winner

winner
Admin

Puneeth Powerful give back to Prasad
Updated on : Jun 06, 2012
Supergoodmovies

The power star of Kannada cinema does not lose his patience normally was in lashing mood to Prasad of ‘Samarth Ventures and Ashwini Media Network Limited’ for commenting on the standards and quality of films made by Dr Rajakumar family.

Puneeth Rajkumar at first reacted that Prasad is a lottery and share seller it seems. He has no right or ability to speak on a family that has produced 80 films. Prasad is an ‘Iron Leg’ for the Kannada cinema industry. I met him once or twice. Next time I meet him I will give my piece of mind to him for passing wrong and baseless comments stated Puneeth Rajakumar. Prasad is a fool it seems. He is not aware that what Dr Rajakumar family has done so far and how we have maintained the transactions. We have employed over 200 persons in various branches. The person who takes on to talk against our family banner and films lacks proper mindset in him stated Puneeth Rajkumar.

Prasad came to business of ‘Anna Bond’ but he himself walked out. That is good for our family banner feels Puneeth Rajkumar.

https://goldiganesh.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum